Bikeshare Hawaii is a 501(c)(3) non-profit and community based organization. We rely on support from organizations and individuals that share our vision of Hawaii: a connected community where everyone has access to a bike, unlocking myriad health, economic, and environmental benefits for the broader community, including:
- Providing an affordable, convenient, fun and flexible transportation option for both residents and visitors
- Stimulating business at the street level
- Connecting users to other forms of transportation - The Bus, Rail
- Creating new jobs
- Reducing the use of fossil fuels and air pollution
- Opening up neighborhoods where parking and traffic has reduced visitation
- Reducing or eliminating parking, gas and other personal car expenses
- Enabling users to enjoy the benefits of owning a bike without the hassle or worry. Use it, dock it, forget it.
- Putting more people on bikes, calming traffic and increasing traffic safety for pedestrians, motorists and cyclists
Each dollar helps us accomplish this vision by supporting the purchase of bikesharing equipment, affordable ridership rates for all residents, community and employer partnerships, and workforce development programs.
Your donation is 100% tax deductible, and 100% appreciated by the dedicated team at Bikeshare Hawaii.